Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Have Not Ceased To Be

I can't believe it has been almo a month since I've posted. I feel that I have been neglecting my friends. :) I will be succinct...

  • Changes at work - (1) learning about them and (2) implementing them
  • Taxes... UGH!
  • Car repairs for both cars (not cheap repairs, either!)
  • Eldest twin daughter suddenly has a lazy/crossed eye -- strabismus (accommodative something-or-other). Hopefully drops will do the trick.
  • Car rental to replace aforementioned ailing car - required for trip to TN. Rental costs us ~$500 and then GAS GOES UP to OVER $3.00 a gallon!!!
  • Vacation (which was lovely, thank you!)
  • The beginning of Damn Yankees rehearsal (both Billy and I are doing it - it's going to a lot of fun but a lot of work!)
  • Two trips to the ER: the youngest of our twin daughters required 3 stitches and then an evening with a ruptured cyst for me! Everyone is fine.
  • Rob's shoot of This Won't Hurt A Bit gets postponed due to some funding issues. :(

As the director of Damn Yankees said recently, "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the show?" For some reason, Daniel Powter's hit comes to mind...

I had a bad month
We're in a big slump
I sing a sad song and I hit a speed bump


...Horrible! Just horrible!

I will post again soon on something moderately relevant. And I hope to catch up on the latest in the Scribosphere! Missed y'all!

Asta la pasta!

Tags: ,

2 comments:

Patrick J. Rodio said...

Missed you too. sounds like quite a month!

Writeprocrastinator said...

As a parent, I feel for you and hope all is all right with the kids.