Friday, February 01, 2008

Oh, Sweet Niblets!


As I've mentioned in the past, I am a habitual list keeper and there are usually a few running at the same time. Among those lists is my blog topic list. Basically, when I spot things that I want to comment on or post about, I add them to the list. Sometimes the topics are just snippets of information that don't warrant a full post and other times they are items that I want to devote more attention to.

In an effort to shorten the list, I'm glomming a bunch of sweet musical theatre niblets into one post:

WOW! Feeling gloriously purged and ready to start anew, I am now sufficiently prepared to tackle my long overdue review of bare: the musical. Maybe that's what I'll do during the Superbowl, when the commercials aren't on.

1 comment:

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

That parody of Spring Awakening by the cast of Spelling Bee gave me a much-needed laugh. What a hoot!