Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Need A Little More Time...


My schedule is complete madness right now. Of course, those of you who know me well know that my schedule is always madness. But sometimes there is a little more insanity than usual. This is one of those times.

Yesterday I had a wonderful, albeit brief, dinner with friends and then joined another group of friends downtown to see NYU's production of Violet. That would have been, of course, the optimal time to take in the matinee of [title of show] before it shutters on October 12th but my bank account, unfortunately, disagrees. I am hoping that Hunter, Jeff, Heidi and Susan's current campaign to save [tos] keeps it on the boards a little bit longer. If you haven't already done so, please sign the petition to get them on Ellen. You never know... If Ellen tells 999,000 people and those 999,000 tell 9 people...

Well, you do the math.


1 comment:

Joseph Gomez said...

so incredibly sad. the petition has over 2500 signatures with a goal of 900. let's hope for the best.