Tuesday, May 01, 2007

John Gallagher, Jr. Is My Only Friend

Everyone who knows me, knows that the best way to get in touch and/or keep up with me is via a computer. This blog, in fact, was the beginning of my public existence in cyberspace. For the longest time, it was my social network as I had avoided opening a MySpace account because it was too big.

Recently I found Facebook and it seemed more contained, less "out there." I love Facebook and it is my preferred network (God, I sound like a cell phone commercial)! ANYWAY - after discovering that MySpace is the preferred social network of many people, I took the plunge. I decided to brave the flood of Friend Requests from strangers "wanting to know my heart" and I set up a MySpace page.

Wanting to start small, I invited about six people. I anticipate that my network will grow and I know that my fledgling page will not look the same in a month's time. Therefore, I took this screenshot of my first add on MySpace:




For the people who know who Johnny Gallagher is, you know why this is both cool and amusing, since I only met him the night before.

And for those who don't know who he is... all I have to say is:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

BLAH, BLAH-BLAH, BLAH-BLAH, BLAH-BLAH

Go see Spring Awakening!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a Facebook for friends back home, and a MySpace because I thought it would be cool for networking but forget it, my blog does the best