Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What The F***!

OK - for anyone who has read my prior post, I just need to make you aware of why I get so freaked out by signs...

I wrote my previous post with musings at the significance of various signs that I've noticed of late. I was awakened from a fitful night sleep to find myself blogging at 3:30am on 19-Mar-07. Many of the mentioned signs are somehow intertwined with my theatrical life, particularly my involvement with Richter.

At 2:45pm that day I received an e-mail from the Executive Director of Richter stating that he will need to take a leave of absence due to some serious health issues.

Later that day, at 5:49pm, I received an e-mail from my dear friend and Richter President stating that he is withdrawing from directing On The 20th Century and Oklahoma!

And in the aftermath of those events I have been made to feel incredibly small and worthless by someone that seems hellbent on challenging every contribution and idea I have.

All I want to do is do theater, be around people that love it and people that appreciate my vision and passion for doing it. Is that so much to ask?

No comments: